Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life off the Hill: An Apology

I'm sure some of you have been thinking to yourselves, "Gee, Josh usually posts an update on Tuesday, and now it's Thursday, and there's still nothing about exciting things to do in New Haven." This lack of an update is especially bad this week, since some of you are taking summer language classes and have no idea of what to do in New Haven to de-stress from a morning of Greek, Hebrew, or Latin.

To make a long story short, I moved across town this week, and, as is the nature of such moves, it ballooned into something much more time consuming than I initially expected. As of today, I finally have all of my stuff in my new place, and I've begun to make a dent into the sea of boxes obscuring my living room (much to my new roommate's delight, I'm sure). However, I'm flying back to Texas tomorrow for my cousin's high school graduation, so you're going to have to wait a bit longer for new updates. To make this awful week up to you, though, I'll have two new posts for you next week: one of which will cover the ins and outs of parking in New Haven! Stay tuned on Tuesday and Thursday for more exciting tidbits about life in the Elm City!

No comments:

Post a Comment