Friday, May 14, 2010

"Village on a Hill": Introduction

To complement Josh's "Life off the hill" segment, we also thought it pertinent to introduce you to various aspects of the Divinity School. While he regales you with the splendors of New Haven and beyond, I stay closer to home. Imagine him as the foreign correspondent in a way, and me as your 'local attractions' person. He may be glamorous, but I'm your staunch day-to-day operator. "Life off the hill" may be like a five course meal to some, but "Village on a hill" (I hope) will be like meat and potatoes, the meatloaf that mom makes...it's filling, a stalwart.

The Div School and life on the hill is my comfort food, and hopefully it will be yours as well. It's my job to introduce you to the people, the places, the concepts, and some of the myriad activities that take place in our lovely locale. I will bring you a weekly update, including interviews with deans and professors, introductions to terms, and other information that will hopefully prepare you for your time here. If you come across anything in letters or on websites that you want to know more about, else you get to know what I think is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment